Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey Circus come to Salt Lake!

Thursday, September 27, 2012


AMAZING! WOW! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just say Jake and I had the most amazing time at the circus! We got to go to the last show Monday night! I wish the circus was in town longer, I would of went again! The entire show, Jake and I were both on the edge of our seats! Each act was over the top fantastic! The animals and performers were so impressive! Every person in the show had amazing skills! They even had a live band playing all the music with super  cool light features! Everything was wonderful! We now have to go the circus every year now, this was sooooo good! I am bummed I didnt get great pictures! I just didnt want to miss anything..and my camera on my phone=not good...soo this is what I got to remember the night :)
Before the show started, there was a meet and greet! This was so fun!
You got to see cute puppy dogs doing tricks! Oh my gosh I want a dog even more now!!!!! They were so cute and well behaved!
Fun clown acts!
And got to see some elephants up close and personal!
Playing toss the stick
 Painting pictures!
 Bye bye cute elephant!
 Get some treats.....
 and hot dogs before the show started!
 Wow! Look at all these amazing performers! I want to be in the circus!
Check it out! There are 8 motorcyclists in this ball! So cool! Wow, these pictures do not do any of the amazing show justice. It was so awesome! They had amazing acts, cutest animals, lion whisper :), elephants, trapeze, tightrope, horse trots, dragons, martial arts, hair spinning, dancers, it was so cool! Cant wait to go again next year!

3 comments

  1. WOW AWESOME i love the circus i wanna go, these pics are rad! how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to a popper circus, this looks amazing. The elephants ahh! Looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we went to that a few months ago. it was seriously so awesome!! my fav was the motorcycles...seriously how did they do that? i would get nervous to watch bc i thought they were going to crash haha glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete