Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wow, I cant believe it is Halloween already! The year is passing by way to soon! I just barley got good at remembering the year is 2012! Well, I went through some old pictures from to look for some Halloween photos from when Jake and I first met back in 2009... The above picture is the first time Jake and I ever hung out. We played with my friends and we all went around the neighborhood knocking on peoples doors. It was fun :) I was in hair school at the time, and was always collecting mannequin heads.
I really wanted to be a gorilla.....and why I am not wearing shoes to Target?
Jake and I on Halloween 2010. Check out Tuna in his bunny outfit!
Last year 2011, we had fun at Disneyland a few times with my family, Mickeys Halloween Party with Jakes parents, and Jake and I having our first Halloween Party together! We also finally made Tuna and a friend a pumpkin costume! This year, I am sad we are moving on Halloween. Its my favorite holiday! I wanted to have a party so bad! I guess we always have the next year to look forward to!
This year (2012) we got to go to Disneyland and Mickeys Halloween party with my cute mom, run a Halloween 1/2 marathon to enjoy the holiday season! I love Halloween! This is also our 3rd year being pumpkins. We will have to do something else next year! Pumpkins have just been so easy, convient and fun! Next year I for sure want to carve pumpkins, go to a pumpkin patch and go on a hay ride, and of course, Mickeys Halloween Party!

Happy Halloween! Hope you have a great one today, and have had fun celebrating all month long! Wahoo!

Post a Comment