Happy Sunday!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I have been looking forward to Sunday all week! Jake and I had a great time at church today, and gave everyone our 2 weeks notice... That we will hopefully be moving in 2 weeks! So crazy! Wow, how time and life goes so fast! Its kind of sad Sunday is the only day I got semi ready this week! haha happens when life gets busy fun! Today, I think I just want to wear pjs, have a movie marathon, maybe read some of a book, eat and snuggle with Jake and Tuna. Relaxing Sundays are always the best! Hope you all have an amazing/relaxing Sunday to :) Oh yes, and thats me taking out the trash can to the street corner :) Todays work done!

3 comments

  1. LOVE your outfit. absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! I love the pleats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting. So happy for you and your hubs.

    p.s. Your church outfits kill me. so cute!

    ReplyDelete