City Creek Center and things we did this week!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Do you ever find old blog posts you never made? Here is one of them! So, the big talk for the last month or so has been about the new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake. It is a outdoor, indoor combo mall, but they siad they can make it inclosed with a closing ceiling. Pretty neat right?
Walking across the bridge to get to the other side of the mall. A beautiful view out each side of the walkways.
I was surprised to see the encouragement to bring your dogs inside the mall. This is just another excuse that I urgently need a dog! I can go shopping with him!
Jake and I's new favorite store! Its not new, but new to us! We love it! I am saving up money for more furniture!
Leaving the mall! That is the bridge you can walk across. So, I think there is a serious negative to this mall. There is no free parking! and no validation exciept at Nordstorms or Macys! Pretty lame. I also think the lay out of the entire place is a bit off. But it is beautiful and of course, new is super fun :) This was a fun Monday night!
Tuesday I saw this at the Grocery store and wanted to get it. Why do I love combo pack movies?!
Tuesday night we also went with some friends from our ward to dinner! I t was fun to see them all and spend some time with them!
Wednesday we got to eat at Cafe Rio for dinner and go with Brett and Kenzie to the Hale Theater to see Xanadu as a play! It was so much fun!
I got my cousin a baby gift for her cute little boy and was sooo excited to give it to her! Here and I have always been dino fans, so when I saw these pjs, I knew they were a MUST!
Later this week, we went to Idaho for a friends wedding, and also had general conference. Probably why I forgot all about this post :)

1 comment

  1. uuuggghhhhh!!! You are always posting pics of GOOD food!! And it tortures me! I Absolutely would love to eat all of the food pictured above. Esp the Chick-fil-a. OH man. :) And that new mall looks awesome! I can't wait to go check it out next time I'm visiting home. Have a good weekend, darling! :)

    ReplyDelete