if you only had a few hours in DC...what would you do before you went home?

Thursday, April 12, 2012


Last DC post! Wahoo! On Jakes and I last day in DC, we only had 2 hours before we had to head to the airport. Jake really wanted to go to the zoo, so thats right where we went! With the sunshine out, the animals were all so active! It was awesome! Check out our video of some pretty neat animals!
Here are some pictures we took at the Zoo :)
After the zoo, we went back to our hotel to check out and grab our stuff to get to the airport.
Waiting at the bus stop to take us to the airport
Got Aunti Anns preztles for a snack at the airport!
Airplane reading material. I am still working on finishing these books!
We got home from a long day of traveling at 11pm, so we stopped and picked up some Wingers to eat! We were so hungry and ready for some delicious food! DC was an awesome trip! I hope to go back soon!

1 comment

  1. Looks like such a fun trip!! And I LOVED Bossypants. Laughed my butt off through the whole thing. :) I still haven't read the help, though!!

    ReplyDelete