new ELEPHANTS in the shop!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wahoo! I finally have been able to spend some time sewing and getting some new stuffed animals done! Wahoo! I am super happy with how these cute elephants turned out! Come check them all out in the shop! I think I was in a polka dot mood when I went fabric shopping ;)
This one is my favorite! I am loving the Burgundy and cream!
                                                            Cream and pinkish polka dots!
                                              This is my other favorite elephant from the batch!
                                                                            GOLD!
                                                                         FLORAL!
                                           I cant resist this face.....I might have to keep him...
                                                     Green with mini white polka dots!
                                                                   Yellow and White!
                                                              Gray and white polka dots!

1 comment

  1. Super super cute!!! I want them all!!!!! Adorable!! Amber

    ReplyDelete