weekly update

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday I finally made dinner....bacon, shrimp, avocado, lime, cilantro, with southwestern dressing burritos. I know the combo sounds weird...but they ended up being delicious!
I worked on trying to make tooth fairy pillows. For some reason I wanted one. I am still working on making the ultimate pattern. I am not there yet. This was my first tooth.
Tuesday Jake and I tried a new place for dinner called Apple BBQ. It was really good. We got slow roasted pulled pork, sausage and sweet potato fries. The pork and fries were my favorite. I did feel the meal was a little overpriced, but the food was good. I think I like Wallabees better. Same kinda food there, better portion size. I did love the sweet potato fries though! That was a winner. 

This has been a great week, but also emotionally draining. I got a job, said yes to do it, and didn't feel good about it, so I had to say I couldn't do it. It was weird because I really wanted the job. Recess Aide...doesnt that sound so dreamy?! I am sad I didn't feel good about it anymore. Jake and I committed to doing Japanese lessons and Korean sword fighting every week and went to tell everyone we couldn't do it anymore. I feel so horrible. I hate letting people down. I thought it was better to tell people the truth though...I am exhausted, I just want my evenings to be relaxed and not scheduled and I need a break. I hate seeing sad faces. It has been draining for me this week because I feel so bad. I think to, I like being able to do yogurtland, and out to dinner. I think I am just in a weird phase of life where all I want to do is sew, hang out with Jake and take piano lessons.
Wedesday, Jake and I took off to Washington. Wow, we had an amazing time there! We got to party till Sunday afternoon and came back home. We had a blast on our trip and took at least...a million pictures. Lots of blog posts to come from our fun adventures in seattle!

1 comment